posted Feb 15, 2010, 7:37 AM by Unknown user
updated Feb 9, 2012, 3:54 PM by Unknown user
If your recipe software can export to the MasterCook XML (MX2) format, you can automatically import your recipes into your Key Ingredient account. Here's how:
- Export your recipes from your recipe software in XML format (MX2).
- Open the page: http://www.keyingredient.com/import/mastercook/
- Sign in to your Key Ingredient account.
- Press the "Browse" or "Choose File" button to select your MX2 file.
- Press "Open" or "Choose" once you have selected your file.
- Press "Upload" to upload your file to your Key Ingredient account.
If all went well, you will see your recipes in your account at this point. If there was an error please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
or via our Live Help service.