posted May 11, 2009, 8:37 AM by Unknown user
updated Feb 14, 2012, 1:57 PM by Unknown user
After installing the Key Ingredient sync software, the Key Ingredient application cannot find the Recipe Reader.
- Open the "Control Panel" by clicking the "Start" menu at the bottom left corner of your screen and selecting "Control Panel".
- We recommend clicking on the item labeled "Switch to Classic View" on the left column.
- Double click on the "System" icon.
- Click the tab labeled "Hardware", then click the button labeled "Device Manager".
- Under the item called "Ports (COM & LPT)" check for any items that have an exclamation mark or question mark. If one does, double-click on it and select "Reinstall Driver." Allow Windows to search for the driver and reinstall it.