posted May 15, 2009, 11:28 AM by Unknown user
updated Feb 14, 2012, 1:55 PM by Unknown user
Sometimes you'll need to reboot your Recipe Reader if Windows can't find it.
To Reboot your Recipe Reader:
- Disconnect your Recipe Reader from your computer.
- If you turn the Recipe Reader over on its back side you will see a Recipe Reader label with a picture of an orange pot on it. It will have a combination of 2 letters on it, of which will either be UL or CE. Depending on which you have, please follow the instructions accordingly.
- If UL is listed, hold the gray manual power button down until you hear it beep (about 2 seconds). Then click the gray power button again to power it back on.
- If CE is listed, simply click the gray power button to power off the Recipe Reader (it will not beep). Then click the gray power button again to power it back on.
- Navigate to your Options screen (on bottom menu press the "More" button, then go to "Options")
- In the lower right corner of your Options screen, the serial numbers should appear
- If UL is listed on the back of your Recipe Reader, 3 lines of tiny serial numbers should appear.
- If CE is listed, only 2 lines of tiny serial numbers should appear.
- If the serial numbers are there, connect to the Recipe Reader to your computer again.